This is how “phỏng vấn tiếng Anh” looks like in some pure Vietnamese companies. True story. Or maybe not. Whatever. Just enjoy it.
– Hi, please introduce yourself.
– I’m Tuki. I’ve just graduated from ……. My major is Business Administration. I’ve been working as a chess coach for three years. I’ve been trying to start up my own business several times but haven’t succeeded yet.
– So what’s your major?
– My major is Business Administration.
– What’s your working experience inside and outside school?
– I was a member of the committee of the university Youth Union. I’ve been teaching chess part-timely for three years.
– Chess coach, you know chess?
– You know, you usually see people playing this, moving pieces around like this? (demonstrating on the table)
– Never mind, I’ve been working for three years.
– Cảm ơn em, anh chỉ muốn kiểm tra khả năng tiếng Anh của em thôi. Giờ mình nói tiếng Việt nhé. Chuyên ngành của em là gì?